Omega 3 Softgel Supplement
1 pack of 30 enteric-coated soft gels - 1 month supply
- Omega-3s DHA+EPA support a healthy heart, brain, eyes, joints, body weight, and anti-inflammatory response.*
- A true 1000 mg (1 gram) DHA+EPA in one soft gel.
- Doctor recommended. Created by leading preventive cardiologist and lipid expert.
- Highly purified and concentrated.
- Enteric-coated to improve absorption & eliminate fishy burp.
THE PREMIER OMEGA-3 FISH OIL SUPPLEMENT
Developed by leading Preventive Cardiologist and Lipidologist Dr. Seth J. Baum, VitalOils1000™ is the first and only omega-3 fish oil product of its kind, containing a full 1,000mg of DHA + EPA in a single enteric-coated soft gel.
THE BENEFITS OF FISH OILS
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (1). The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that those with heart disease consume 1000 mg (1 gram) of combined EPA and DHA each day. For those patients who need to lower triglycerides, the AHA recommends 2 to 4 grams of EPA+DHA daily provided as capsules, under a physician’s care.
BEST IN CLASS
- The first fish oil supplement to have 1,000 mg of DHA+EPA in ONE enteric-coated soft gel.
- 3:1 ratio of DHA to EPA in VitalOils1000™ replicates the ratio typically found in healthful fish, such as salmon.
- Our enteric coating enhances absorption and eliminates any fishy burp or aftertaste. Small quantities of rosemary extract and vitamin C are added for superior antioxidant protection.
- Soft gels are individually sealed in 30-day blister packs for enhanced freshness. Labeled with the days of the week to assist with daily dosing.
HIGHEST PURITY AND SAFETY
Patented supercritical fluid technology produces the safest, most highly concentrated DHA and EPA more effectively removing contaminants (PCBs, dioxins, furans, and mercury). The technology is superior to other extraction and purification processes because it does NOT use excessive heat or solvents and excludes oxygen.
THE GREENER FISH OIL
VitalRemedyMD exclusively uses small, non-endangered species of wild fish, such as anchovies, sardines, and mackerel in its products. We only use FOS certified fish oils complying with IFOS Standards. Our contracted manufacturing facilities are pharma cGMP certified and comply with EMAS, the European standard for environmental care.
READ THAT LABEL
Don’t be fooled by labels that claim "1000 mg Fish Oils" but often contain only 30% of the active omega-3s, EPA+DHA. The remaining 70% is unnecessary fat. What you can do: take a close look at the Supplements Facts on the back of the label and ask these two questions: How much DHA+EPA is in one serving? How many soft gels make one serving? You might be surprised to learn that you must take 2, 3, or 4 soft gels to get the desired 1000 mg of DHA+EPA. VitalRemedyMD’s VitalOils1000™ gives you just what you’re looking for: 1,000 mg of DHA+EPA in 1 soft gel.
(1) Harris WS., et.al.. The omega-3 index and relative risk for coronary heart disease mortality: Estimation from 10 cohort studies. Artherosclerosis, 2017 Jul;262:51-54 DOI: 1016/j.atherosclerosis.2017.05.007
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Using twice daily VitalOils 1000 has reduced my Triglycerides. I have been using this Omega 3 Acid alternative about a year and a half. Recommended by my doctors. My target is to reduce my Triglycerides down to 120-125.
We started taking VitalOils after our Cardiologist recommended them as a natural way to lower cholesterol. It’s been ten years and we’re very pleased with our numbers! Highly recommend!
Joe & Esther
Found this product thanks to my doctor, very good!