MemoryGuard Multivitamin Supplement (180 Capsules, 3 Month Supply) for only $1,38 per day
MemoryGuard™ is a "4 in 1" Product containing highly concentrated and purified Omega-3 EPA and DHA in their highly bioavailable triglyceride form, Ginkgo biloba extract, Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10. This unique premium quality nutritional supplement was formulated specifically to support a normal brain- and memory function. It is recommended to take 2 capsules daily together with your evening meal.
Directions of use:
Take 2 softgels with sufficient water together with your dinner.
MEMORYGUARD™ - a "4-in-1" product. Small capsules - easy to swallow. No fishy taste, burps or smell. 60 SOFT-GELS (1 MONTH SUPPLY)
MemoryGuard™ is a premium quality nutritional supplement supporting normal brain- and memory function.
- No fishy burps and easy to swallow.
- Unique formulation created by physicians and food scientists for maximum efficacy.
- Highly concentrated and purified omega-3 fatty converted to their “rTG-form” ensuring maximum bioavailability.
- DHA is a structural compound of the brain and nerve tissue.
- Ginkgo biloba extract standardized rich in flavonoids (24%) and terpenes (6%) which support clean blood vessels and optimized nutrient supply to the brain.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an important energy source and together with Vitamin E potent protection against oxidative stress.
- Colored black to avoid light-induced oxidation and ensure maximum quality and efficacy.
PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
The entire manufacturing process in cGMP certified facilities. Independently assayed by third-party laboratories for Quality and Purity.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- Engelhart M., et.al. Dietary Intake of Antioxidants and risk of Alzheimer Disease. JAMA, June 26, 2002—Vol 287, No. 24 pp 3223
- Gras-Kapanke B., et.al.. Effects of Ginkgo biloba special extract Egb761 in very mild cognitive impairment. Neuroscience & Medicine. (2011) 2, 48-56
- Wang M., et.al. Efficacy and Safety of Ginkgo preparations in patients with vascular dementia: a protocol for systematic review and meta-analysis. Medicine (2020), 99:37(e22209)
- Liu H. An updated review of randomized clinical trials testing the improvement of cognitive function of Ginkgo biloba extract in healthy people and Alzheimer´s patients. Frontiers in Pharmacology (2020) Vol 10, Article 1688. doi 10.3389/fphar.2019.01688
- Hernandez-Camacho J., et.al.. Coenzyme Q10 supplementation in aging and disease. Frontiers in Physiology (2018) Vol. 9, Art. 44. doi 10.3389/fphar.2018.00044
- Fontani G., et.al.. Cognitive and physiological effects of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in healthy subjects. European Journal of Clinical Investigation. (2005) 35, pp 691-699
- Weiser M., et.al.. Docosahexaenoic Acid and cognition throughout lifespan. Nutrients (2016) 8, 99. doi:10.3390/nu8020099
- Fairbairn B., et.al. Effect of high DHA multi nutrient supplement and exercise on mobility and cognition in older women (MOBILE): a randomized semi-blinded, placebo controlled study. British Journal of Nutrition (2020) 124, pp. 45-155. doi.10.1017/S0007114520000719
- Crawford M., et.al.. Lipids in the origin of intercellular detail and speciation in the Cambrian epoch and the significance of the last double-bond of docosahexaenoic acid in cell signaling. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids 166 (2021) 102230. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.plefa.2020.102230