BENEFITS OF VITALREMEDYMD VITAMINS AND PRODUCTS
WHY WE RECOMMEND VITALREMEDYMD AND THEIR PRODUCTS
- • All products are physician formulated and medically directed
- • Independently assayed by FDA registered labs to ensure safety, purity and content
- • Certified USP Pharmaceutical Grade Quality
VITALOILS1000™ – HIGH POTENCY OMEGA-3 FISH OIL SUPPLEMENT
DHA & EPA are the healthful omega-3 fats found in fish recommended by medical doctors and scientists. DHA+EPA support a healthy heart, brain/memory, eyes, joints, body weight, and anti-inflammatory response*
- • A true 1000 mg of DHA & EPA Omega-3 fish oil in a single enteric coated soft gel
- • 3:1 Ratio of DHA to EPA is consistent with what is in healthful fish such as salmon
- • Enteric coated to enhance absorption and eliminate fishy aftertaste
- • Developed by leading Preventive Cardiologist and Lipid Expert, Seth J. Baum, MD
- • Highest purity and potency: utilizing supercritical fluid technology to gently extract omega-3s produces highly concentrated DHA and EPA while more effectively removing contaminants (PCBs, dioxins, furans, and mercury).
- • ConsumerLab.com approved
- • Packaged in 30-day blister packs for freshness
- • Labeled with the days of the week to enhance compliance
- • Homocysteine is an amino acid. Deficiencies of Vitamin B12, B6 and folic acid can lead to an unhealthy accumulation of Homocysteine. Elevated homocysteine is associated with: CV disease, Strokes, Alzheimer’s, Osteoporotic fractures, macular degeneration.
- • HomocysteineFormula contains potent amounts of B12, B6 and folic acid to help reduce homocysteine levels.
- • Helps maintain Coenzyme Q10 levels necessary for basic cell function and heart health.
- • The statins (prescribed by your doctor for elevated cholesterol) can reduce CoQ10 levels, which may cause muscle soreness and fatigue. StatinGuard replenishes the body’s CoQ10.
- • Glucosamine Sulfate (NOT HCL) 1500 mg and Chondroitin Sulfate 1200mg daily
- • The combination of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate is believed to stimulate the metabolism of chondrocytes (cartilage cells). The sulfate form is what has been proven effective not the HCL.
- • Addition of omega-3s DHA and EPA for their anti-inflammatory effect
- • Additional vitamins and minerals that are essential for maintenance of healthy cartilage and joints, including: B6, E, C, B5, zinc, and copper.
- • Enteric coated capsule for increased absorption
- • Especially effective for joint pain that may be from arthritis in the knees and hands.
- • Contains at most 100% of the RDV for all the essential vitamins and minerals to provide a solid foundation upon which we can build a good diet.
- • Provides 500 mg calcium plus vitamins D and K, and magnesium to support bone health
- • Includes Lycopene, 6 mg because of its powerful antioxidant properties
- • Chelated minerals enhance absorption and bioavailability
- • Natural color coating which avoids lead and other toxins
- • 2012 Physicians’ Health Study showed cancer decrease with daily multivitamin.
- • A BALANCED combination of antioxidants. Balancing antioxidants is necessary to avoid their becoming pro-oxidants.
- • Anti-oxidants protect us by fighting free radicals, neutralizing and converting them into less harmful products.
- • Contains CoQ10 (25 mg), Lipoic Acid (25 mg), L-carnitine (25 mg), Selenium (20 mcg), Vitamin C (200 mg), Vitamin E (150 IU)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.